Friday 7 December 2012

DECEMBER 7, 2012


Log from December 7th:

I've had an epiphany.
After that triumphant little blurb about how I completely massacred Russ - which still feels good, by the way - I went for a little walk. Who should I find?
Jack, and Razzie. Waiting for me, hands extended (metaphorically, in Razzie's case. You know, what with the whole being-a-dog-thing) inviting me to join them in taking the world. That's when I realised it.
I'm redefining what it means, to make this 'my year'.
I don't do well alone. Everyone knows that it's never quite as good, when it's just you and your hand. 'I' had Jack and Razzie because 'I' needed the company. So do I.
So, you know what I'm going to do instead?
I'm going to Scarlet-mark the entire fucking world.
I've never cared if a proxy serves another Fear. I've gone ahead and Marked them, anyway. That's how it should be.
There is a free-for-all on my Scarlet-marked. My proxies are your proxies, my loves. That's why they're whores, to begin with - whores ought to be shared.
I'm on your side.
We'll Mark the entire world.
And those who don't fit in...well.
I guess we'll all put them in the ground together.

No comments:

Post a Comment