Saturday 6 October 2012

OCTOBER 6, 2012


Log from October 6th:

The Mistress claims today is her birthday, "she thinks." She isn't positive. She says that the lack of certainty is beginning to make her ill; she's in a constant state of hunger and weakness that no amount of food or rest can soothe. I know exactly what she needs, but she won't allow me to give it to her. I offer to bleed for her, and she declines; she says the nosebleed is enough.
Perhaps it honestly would be enough, were she not starving herself. Every Scarlet-marked in the United States seems to be hunting Russ. I don't know how I feel about that.
On the one hand, her jealousy is a sign of how deeply she cares. On the other hand, her obsession is leading to this...self-harm.
...She doesn't even remember that she's jealous.

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    your vessel is broken
    with nothing to screw
    your not the only ones who can post rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know that entities like the Fears could even have birthdays. Then again, I have seen stranger things before.

      And Russ, don't quit your day job. Poetry's not for you.

      Delete
    2. What about her only ones who can post rhymes, Russ?

      Delete
  2. Interesting comment Knight, I guess if our paths ever do cross then I shall not kill you. You're alright.
    As for the post, well I guess Happy Birthday, although what's the point of celebrating birthdays if you are such a being. It's like God celebrated his birthday every year, what would be the point of it?

    ReplyDelete